Friday, July 11, 2008

NEWS FLASH!!

Just couldn't wait to tell you all this!! When we finally got checked into our room in Seward, the desk clerk said there was a message from our travel agent Alana. At first I just figured she was making sure that all was going according to plans until I read the message. It said, "Penny, upgrade to a balcony for $149.00? call Alana!" I was a bit confused at first because as some of you know we were on the wait list for a verandah suite but after getting my new Caddy and deciding that another $2,000 plus to spend, even though I wanted it really bad, was pushing it almost to the "spoiled rotten" that my kids think I am already!! So I had told Alana to take us off the wait list and I would be happy with the large window in our room like we had before. But what else could it mean? It sounded too good to be true! When I called her she was so happy that it was finally me calling and she was so nervous I wasn't gonna make the call in time that she had gone for a walk to calm her nerves and pass the time! But it was true!! We could get a verandah suite upgrade on our cruise for only $149.00 each!! GOOD THINGS DO COME TO THOSE THAT WAIT!! ;P Girls are made to be spoiled!! THANKS DAD!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Awesome! You better take TONS of pictures of that room for us!

Anonymous said...

Dah! Fianlly figured out how to respond. Man I am so so jealous :). The picture say a thousand words how wonderful of a trip you are having. You sound just marvelously happy. So glad for you both. Keep taking pictures to share can hardly wait to hear about it all when you get back. Can hardly believe the upgrade to veranda WOW Dee ya soon Dianna