Friday, July 18, 2008

Haines

This one is for my "BITCHES" and you know who you are!! In Haines, Alaska they have the smallest beer brewery! It is all in one room and we watched them brew fresh beer and we sampled four different types. Of course I had to buy some to share with you guys, but there is only one problem!! I can't bring the beer home, only the bottle! :( Oh so sad for you guys, but I'm having fun!! LOL The tour was fish and beer, so Jim got to sample lots of different salmon too! Now I have used almost all of my internet time trying to get this last picture on so if you don't hear any more from me until we hit the airport Sunday in Vancouver you will know why! I will try again to add a couple more pictures. We will be arriving in Ketchikan this afternoon and then the last day will be out in the deep blue sea. Rod I hope you are bringing my baby to meet me at the airport Sunday night late! I'll be in touch! Miss my baby!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Penny, your posts and pics have been fantastic. I feel like I was right there with you. So glad you and Jim were able to make this trip, even if you did have to drag him around! Take care. Karen