Friday, June 6, 2008

Today is the Day!!

Today we fly out to Texas for our mini vacation and to watch our niece graduate from High School. I will be updating daily while we are gone so that you will be able to enjoy it almost as much as we will.
I am trying to occupy some of my time this morning and to ignore the knot in my stomache. I am nervous about flying but am trying to be brave! A lot of you have said very encouraging and positive things about flying, and then there's Jim who always has to be funny! Not funny to me today!
Our first flight doesn't leave MBS until 3:30pm and we don't arrive in Austin, Texas until 11:41pm central time. So it will be a long day, but Jim says it's better than driving! Hmmmm I luv to drive!
Pray for us to have a safe trip and we will see you all when we return late Tuesday night.
P.S.
THANK YOU MARIA for house sitting! I owe ya!

No comments: