Sunday, June 29, 2008

GETTING READY!

Even though I never really put away the suitcases from our Texas trip and Jim keeps making comments about me packing a month ahead of time, I am actually going to start putting things into the suitcases today!! It's only 5 days away! Of course I have already started a pile in the back bedroom of things I don't want to forget! Like the binoculars and the battery charger and our raincoats and my gloves!! The only problem with packing too early is that I forget I already packed it! LOL Oh well, better to be safe than sorry! YES I have already packed our passports too, as we need them when we fly home from Vancouver Canada.

We have tested out the new camcorder a few times to make sure it all works good before we get to those great picture spots of the wildlife and scenery! I have been checking the weather in Alaska for some time now and it has been in the 60's quite often which is perfect for Jim! I would take a little warmer but won't complain if the sun is shining! I hope to be able to post something every couple of days while we are gone so that you can all enjoy some of it along with us! Our plane flies out of MBS on July 4th at 3:25pm if there are no delays!!!! SEE YOU ALL IN ALASKA! :p

No comments: